Dream wedding Raffle, tickets now available – £75.00 per ticket
Only 150 tickets available – max of 5 person. Buy now before they are all gone.
Wedding is worth £10,000.
Would you like to win your dream wedding?
Well here at Ferrari’s we are offering you the chance to do just that!
By Entering our raffle, you could win the following on the 18th of September 2021
What is included in the prize.
- Civil ceremony – you will need to book registrar separately yourself.
- Cottage Night before the wedding for bride and bridesmaids– sleeps up to Six people, so you can all get ready together.
- For 50 guests during the day, and 100 in evening.
- Wedding Co-ordinator to assist with planning of your special day
- Arrival drink of glass of prosecco or bottle of Peroni.
- Canapes – 3 options per person
- A glass of wine per person during the meal from the vineyards of Italy.
- A glass of prosecco to toast the bride and groom.
- Ivory or white chair covers with your choice of sash colour.
- Ivory or white table linen and napkins.
- Ceiling swags in the function room.
- Complimentary deluxe bedroom for the bride and groom.
- Room hire included.
- Choice of cake stands.
- Cake knife
- Choice of Easels for your table plan
- Three course wedding breakfast from Verona Menu (see wedding Menus)
- Evening food – burger buffet (see wedding brochure)
- Use of our beautiful garden for your photographs.
- Full day Coverage (twelve hours) & USB of edited Images by Red Curl Photography– upgrades available at an extra cost.
- £500.00 spend with Add a little sparkle for all your venue dressing requirements.
- Dj for your Evening reception.
- Wedding cake by Champagne Cakes of Longridge up to a value of £450.00
- Your choice of either a candy cart or a cheese board for the evening reception
All of the above options can be customised for an additional charge.
All this could be yours if you’re the winning ticket drawn!
Tickets are on sale from 1st May 2020 at £75.00, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook messenger
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the The Wedding Raffle you are agreeing to these raffle terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Ferraris Country house ltd.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age. (Ferrari’s staff members are excluded from the draw).
- This is not available to be used by wedding already booked with us.
- In entering the raffle, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- To enter the raffle, a ticket will need to be purchased at £75.00, We will also require contact details for the ticket holder
- We will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- This is a rolling raffle so you don’t choose your own number, you will be allocated the next number on the list. There is a limited number of tickets
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Ferrari’s regarding any aspect of the raffle is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The offer is restricted to 18th September 2021, due to commitments of the suppliers we are unable to change the date.
- The winner is able to upgrade the package as you wish, please enquire for prices. However, no refunds will be given.
- Packages agreed with external suppliers are fixed any changes are at their discretion.
- The winner will be notified after all the tickets have been sold via the contact details provided during purchase of a ticket.
- Ferraris will attempt to contact the winner by their contact details up to three times.
- If the winner does not respond to the notification of their win within 14 days of the third attempt, they will lose their right to the prize, and Ferraris reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the raffle being used by Ferraris for the purposes of administering the raffle.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at Ferraris Country house. The winner agrees to the release of their first name.
- Ferraris reserves the right to cancel the raffle or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- tickets go on sale on 1st may 2020.
The perfect hotel wedding reception and venue set in stunning Lancashire countryside near Preston
At Ferrari’s Country House Wedding Hotel, we know that every couple has a different vision of their perfect wedding venue and reception.
Whilst we host numerous weddings in Lancashire every year, you can rest assured that you are not just a number to us. The success of your wedding day is just as important to us as it is to you. We believe in a bespoke, personalised service, from the initial planning stages right through to the beginning of your new life together. We are always more than willing to advise or assist in any way we can. We do not believe in structured packages – we would rather work with you to make your wedding in Lancashire just what you want it to be.
If you are considering choosing us for your wedding reception venue, we advise you to come and have a look around our hotel and see what we have to offer in person. However, we would ask that you please be so kind as to make an appointment first, so as to ensure that we are able to give you our full attention.
You can call us on 01772 783 148 or simply fill out our wedding venue enquiry form >
Civil Ceremonies at Ferrari’s Country House Hotel
Ferrari’s Country House Wedding Hotel near Preston in Lancashire is a licensed wedding venue for the solemnization of civil marriage ceremonies and civil partnerships under the jurisdiction of the Lancashire Registrars’ Offices.
The ceremony itself can be held within our main building or within our stunning Dove Cote. Depending on numbers, you can choose from two licensed rooms in the main building.
Our spectacular Dove Cote is one of only a few outdoor wedding venues in Lancashire. Unique to Ferrari’s, the Dove Cote is a permanent building situated in our beautiful gardens with stunning views of the surrounding Lancashire countryside. It makes the perfect backdrop for your wedding.
To book a civil ceremony, you must call the Lancashire Registrars’ Office on 0845 053 0021. They will explain all the details and deal with all the formalities. The ceremony itself can be as simple or elaborate as you choose, as long as there is no religious element. You are allowed to include music, readings and special vows. However, please make sure that the Clitheroe office is happy with all the arrangements beforehand. Generally, most couples choose three pieces of music – one for the bride’s arrival, one for the signing of the register, and one to leave the room as husband and wife.
For full details regarding holding your wedding at Ferrari’s, please download our wedding pack >
Wedding Open Evening
Date to be confirmed
From 6pm till 9 pm – We will be waiting to greet you and discuss your wedding. We will also have a selection of wedding suppliers on site to help you with ideas for your big day. Complementary glass of fizz and special offers available for weddings booked on the evening.
Follow us on Facebook
Keep up to date with all our latest news and offers on our Facebook page click here >